Sunday 29 June 2008

And Don't You Think That It's Strange

As I finally had a day off today, I was able to download music. God Bless The Internet.

Song We Don't Speak Of - The Seabellies

For My Two Seconds (Teenagers Remix) - Operator Please

Back of the Van (Mock and Toof Remix) - Ladyhawke

Teenage Kicks - Seabear (Undertones Cover)

I really, really like the first and last two songs. I think Seabear did a good job on tackling such a massive song. The others are just on there because "don't you know 'electro'/rmx is what everyone is listening to nowadays, sweetie."


Sadly I can no longer go to Wild in the Country next Sat/Sun. However I'm still going to see Morrissey, Beck, New York Dolls, Black Kids etc this week coming, and then it's obviously Summercase, which I'm hoping they announce more for, as M.I.A, Santogold and The Long Blondes have pulled out - three of the bands I wanted to see.

No comments: