Monday 7 April 2008

Dirty Cash I Want You, Dirty Cash I Need You

After a few days in Brighton, which included being verbally assaulted for merely expressing my opinion and utilising my right of freedom of speech, copious amounts of Tanqueray and Gordons, I came back to London to spend my Saturday at work. Sunday has been spent in the snow (oh go on then, because we all know I've been listening to it Snow - jj72) and my pyjamas, although not at the same time.

Right, enough blah. Here's what I've been discovering/re-discovering and listening to:

Miscommunication - Timbaland (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)

Dirty Cash (Money Talks) (Original 12" Version) - Stevie V

Stop Me (Dirty South Remix) - Mark Ronson

YES. I know, I hate Mark Ronson, but Dirty South are amazing, as is this remix.

Egg - Smashing Pumpkins - From the Reel Time Sessions, circa 1989.

Roam - The B-52's - Booked my ticket to see them at the Roundhouse in July which will be actually fantastic.


Also brought a Reading Festival ticket. The line-up so far looks quite awful, and have seen the majority of people announced... just hoping some of the bands on the smaller stages will be worth a peek. Seeing Rage Against The Machine will be intense though.

1 comment:

Polly said...

I cannot BELIEVE you are going to see the B-52's and didn't tell me!