Saturday 19 April 2008

Boots Wit' The Furrr

Long time no update.

Went to see Bjork at Hammersmith Apollo on Monday. Didn't really know any of her stuff, but she was really good live. Glad I made the effort to get a ticket.

I haven't really been listening to much new stuff, everything just seems so similar at the moment. However I have been plotting my Great Escape plan, as the stage times were disclosed the other week. More on that at a later date.

I guess I should post some music on here, since it is meant to be a 'music blog'. Here is some stuff I've heard/enjoyed/got obsessed with.




Remembered how much I love Dressy Bessy after seeing Clea DuVall in Girl, Interrupted which took me back to the days of being obsessed with But I'm A Cheerleader



Why I am so obsessed with the above track, I have no idea. 

Brought some tickets to see Alanis Morrisette in June, Wireless festival - The Morrissey date which also has Beck, The Black Kids, Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly, New York Dolls and Siouxsie Sioux and the Silent Disco when it comes to the Brighton Fringe festival in May.

Busy times.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love flo rider.