Wednesday 12 November 2008

Hear Me Hailing From Inside and Realise


Hello.

My so called blog is BACK. Well for a short time whilst I procrastinate from writing scripts.

I can't even remember the last post. So I'll just start from the beginning.

I managed to NOT get tickets for Built to Spill for some reason or other I had it in my head it 'wouldn't be very good'. Now reading reviews of it and it already appearing on peoples lists of one of the best gigs ever, I am really regretting not going.

So I decided to cheer myself up by spending far too much money for a TV on the Radio ticket. I've liked them since their first LP, Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes, then kinda forgot about them until now.

Staring at the Sun - TV on the Radio

Robots - TV on the Radio

Dirtywhirl - TV on the Radio

Also have got really quite into Au Revoir Simone after deleting their album then getting it again.

Hurricanes - Au Revoir Simone

Aside from that, I went to see Jesus and Mary Chain who were brilliant as usual, supported by British Sea Power who I thought were really good live.

Also went to see Neon Neon/Yo! Majesty. Neon Neon were a bit of a letdown. But then again I don't think seeing any band as the sun sets in Barcelona compared to seeing them at Digital really is any comparison. Yo! Majesty on the other hand I loved (see above picture, courtesy of B Dawg.) So got tickets to see them in London next Monday.

Blame it on the Change - Yo! Majesty

No comments: