Tuesday 19 February 2008

Funeral

I've been thinking long and hard about this subject, considering I've had the same conversation with 3 different groups of people in the past two weeks, plus reading an intriguing article in the paper on Saturday about death. What would I have played at my funeral?

So far my shortlist is:

Nina Simone - Everyone's Gone to the Moon
Maria Mckee - If Love Is a Red Dress
Radiohead - Bulletproof
Elliott Smith - A Fond Farewell
Smashing Pumpkins - Farewell and Goodnight

or perhaps something more 'epic' that people can walkout and cry to and NEVER forget that moment.

Abba - The Winner Takes It All?
Madonna - Like A Prayer?
Rolling Stones - Can't Always Get What You Want?
Boston - More Than A Feeling?


Who knows. But I reckon it's best to plan ahead.


No comments: